Turma Formadores Certform 66

Saturday, October 20, 2018

RIP, Ing-Britt IB Henriksen!

Last night I was surprised by a contact from my irish friend Joyce Ruybrok who told me that our mutual friend Ing-Britt has passed. I was stunned by the situation. I did not expect this, nor any of his many friends for sure. I want to remember this good soul as a friend who did much in the support of animals and persons. She helped me in the Rio Tinto pack, a group of stray dogs that benefited from his help. Later she dedicated love and affection to my goddaughter Inês since she was born. Last year I remember the support I received from her when my dog Nicholas had a serious health problem. These kind of things came from a noble soul like Ing-Britt was, the same person who fed all sort of animals and that sent me images or videos to show me all the love she had from animals, persons and nature. Ing-Britt always remains a memory for everyone, and especially for my goddaughter. A few days ago sent a gift for the 7th anniversary of Inês and inserted a card with a small message to her. She asked me to give her the gift and explain to her later, who this friend was, a friend who lived in a far away country like Sweden. I promise I will, and I hope life still gives me time for it. She also invited me to go to his house for a few days and take to Inês with me, whom he loved so much. At this point it was not possible, but perhaps in the future it would happen. Now it's too late. Such a thing was a watermark of a great Lady who distributed her friendship to the world. She was sad about some things and she talked to me about it a few weeks ago, but I always looked at her as a strong woman. I never thought that could happen. I want to leave a greeting of sorrow to her family, especially to her husband Gunnar. I hope heaven is her destiny and love her testimony in this new cycle of eternity. Grateful to call you friend, I’m praying for you since Portugal. Rest in peace my dear friend, Ing-Britt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home